SJCC Summer Camp
SJCC Summer Camp has been a defining time for thousands of campers over the past five decades.
SJCC campers learn songs, play gaga, act onstage, conduct science experiments, and make lifelong friendships. Whether this will be your first summer or you’re a seasoned veteran, we are excited for you to build friendships, create memories, connect with the outdoors, and, most importantly, have fun in the sun! So, go buy extra sunscreen, grab your swim goggles, and get ready for the summer. It’s closer than you think!
SJCC Summer Camp has weekly options June 19 through August 25. Camp runs Mondays to Fridays 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Camp is closed Tuesday, July 4. Click on the links at right or below to learn more about and register for our various camps.
Check out the interactive brochure below or navigate through the Camp 2017 pages to find the camps you’re looking for.
How do our campers spend their summers? SJCC Summer Campers . . .
- Connect with new friends and old through spirited, creative activities that bring out each child’s sense of imagination,
exploration, and belonging.
- Build relationships with our dynamic team of camp counselors, many of whom were SJCC campers themselves.
- Participate in activities infused with Jewish culture that highlight the universal values of community, welcoming, and joy.
- Gather together and create connections through games and songs at all-camp Shabbat celebrations every Friday afternoon—often one of the campers’ favorite activities of the week (families are welcome).
- Discover the world around them through fun, age-appropriate programs and weekly field trips to places such as Pump it Up, Remlinger Farms, local beaches, Seattle Children’s Museum, Family Fun Center, Mariners games, and more—SJCC campers do and see it all.
- Swim, play outside, and have tons of fun every day!
Still have questions?
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions about camp or would like help creating a personalized camp schedule for your child.
SJCC Camp Director