SJCC Cultural Arts Ticketing Information
Online – recommended!
Click here to purchase tickets securely online.
To purchase tickets, browse SJCC cultural arts listings, and click “Buy Tickets” to purchase or “RSVP” to reserve a seat for free programs. Tickets for each event/program must be purchased separately.
By Phone | In Person – subject to staff availability
Currently SJCC does not have an on-site box office. We encourage you to purchase tickets online through the sjcc.org website. If you need assistance or would like to purchase tickets in person, the front desk or cultural arts staff would be happy to assist you during normal business hours, if possible. Tickets can also be purchased by phone during regular business hours.
At the Door
If available, tickets will be sold at the door before events, beginning 30 minutes prior to show time. There will be a $1.25 credit card processing fee for all tickets purchased at the door. There’s no fee to buy online.
phone: 206.232.7115 (press “0” for front desk) or 206.232.7115 ext 251 (Cultural Arts Department)
email: click here to email the box office
Tickets will be held at will call, under purchaser’s name. There are no physical tickets. We recommend you bring a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
SJCC box office and will call open 30 minutes prior to show time. Seating is guaranteed until 15 minutes prior. We will do our best to accommodate late seating, but discourage it. Please reserve ADA accessible seats during registration.
Ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges except in the case of program cancellation. All programs are subject to change without notice.
SJCC cultural arts programs, unless otherwise specified, take place at the Stroum Jewish Community Center Auditorium on Mercer Island (hours/location | directions). Check listings for Seattle Jewish Film Festival venue’s various locations.
SJCC is ADA compliant and our seating system is hearing loop (t-coil direct) outfitted. Set your hearing aid to “t-coil/T only,” or ask your provider how to use/program the t-coil setting on your device. SJCC is also outfitted with an Assistive Listening System. Please ask an usher for an amplification device, if needed. If you need a front-row seat, aisle seat, or wheelchair accessible space, please reserve when purchasing tickets.
Box Office Policies
- Payments: The box office accepts most major credit cards for online presales. SJCC box office accepts cash, check, Visa, and MasterCard only.
- Box Office Hours: Online presales end one hour prior to show time, after which all sales must be made in person when the box office opens 30 minutes prior to show time. If a show is sold out, we will do our best to message that on the website. Please check www.sjcc.org.
- Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable, with the exception of SJCC cancellation.
- Ticket Surcharges: Included in the price of your ticket.
- Discount Pricing: for SJCC members, youth under 13, students w/ID, and seniors 65+ only. Member numbers will be verified and ID will be checked at will call. No group sales.
- Seating: Most programs are general admission, unless otherwise indicated, with seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Patrons needing special assistance or those with reserved handicapped or patron seating will go in first. All reserved seats will be released 15 minutes prior to show time.
- Late Arrival & Seating: Please arrive on time, ideally 15 minutes before show time. Patrons who have not claimed their tickets as of the scheduled show time will be seated at the discretion of the management at an appropriate break in the show. Latecomers will likely be seated in designated late-seating area to avoid disruption and are not guaranteed reserved, assigned, or adjacent seats. On occasion, late-seating will not be possible. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Parking: There is free, ample parking in the SJCC parking lot, on the street, and nearby at the Municipal Buildings. Please do not park at across the street at Herzl-Ner Tamid or at the French American School unless signs indicate these are overflow lots.
- For Seattle Jewish Film Festival box office policies, click here.