The J runs membership specials throughout the year.
If you have questions, please contact SJCC Membership Manager Dalya Will or call 206-388-1987, or stop by her office near the Welcome Desk.
Join the J from Memorial Day to Labor Day for just $109 for a single adult and $219 for a family – and no joining fee – and get member prices on SJCC Summer Camp, swim lessons, and events. You’ll also get access to the J’s indoor pool, Fitness Center, and group exercise classes for no additional charge.
Please note, if you want to receive member prices for SJCC Summer Camp, you must sign up for a summer membership before you register for camp.
Follow these steps to register:
1. Click here (or on the link below) to bring up the membership page.
2. Click By Category
3. Click the box for Summer and click Next
4. Select the membership category you want, either family or single adult
5. Click Submit
T2: Stronger Together
There’s no better way to get fit and stay motivated than with an exercise buddy by your side. With T2, both you and your friend save 20% on membership.
- Keep in shape with TRX®, Rogue® kettlebells, strength and cardio machines, plus indoor running track, heated swimming pool, basketball and racquetball. All inclusive.
- Max Results: One free trial lesson. Improve your flexibility, mobility, agility, strength, and fitness.
- 45 fitness classes included with membership, including Boot Camp, Cycling, Zumba®, Yoga, Tai Chi, Meditation/Chi Kung.
- Member discounts on SJCC programs and cultural arts events.
Each of you saves 20% off membership dues. With T2 (”take 2”), current members can connect with new members (and visa versa!) or two new members can join together. Everyone is welcome. Mention T2 with both names when you join. For details, call 206-232-7115.