The Stroum Jewish Community Center is the perfect venue to host bar/bat mitzvahs, meetings, performing arts events, birthday parties, and more. The J has seven rooms, a gymnasium, indoor pool, a community garden, and newly renovated auditorium available to rent. Located on Mercer Island, less than 15 minutes from both downtown Seattle and downtown Bellevue, the J is just off I-90 and has ample, free onsite parking.
For more information, rental rates, or to reserve a space, contact SJCC Director of Marketing Heidi Turner or call 206-232-7117.
The newly remodeled auditorium at the SJCC is available for parties, performances, film screenings, and more.
- Main floor: 2,500 square feet
- Banquet seating: 250
- Theater seating: 350
- Projection Screen: 26 feet wide x 13 feet tall
- Stage: 34 feet wide x 26 feet deep
- basic tables/chairs/risers set-up
- basic lighting
- maintenance staff on-site
- one microphone/podium set-up
pricing available upon request
- Dolby Digital sound system
- Stage lighting and spot lights
- Fully digitized, high definition cinema projector (projectionist available)
- Audio-visual available
- Coffee/Tea/Hot Water
- Catering (ask about our SJCC preferred vendor list)
- Security available (must be selected from SJCC preferred vendor list)
The J has a variety of smaller rooms that would be perfect for your next meeting, birthday party, or event.
|Activities Room||50||See Room Set-Up Below|
|ECS Rooms||50||Nut-free rooms|
|Gym – full||50||Children must be at least 4 years old|
|Gym – half||25||Children must be at least 4 years old|
|Kitchen||Please contact for dietary policy|
|Pool||50||Children must be at least 7 years old|
|Makom||25||See Room Set-Up Below|
|Studio A/Studio B||15|
The SJCC requires payment by credit card, cash, or check. A deposit of 50% of the total room rental charge is required at the time of booking to hold the room. The remaining 50% will be due five days before the event. Cancellations will result in forfeiture of deposit.